Oderia School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oderia School of Magic

A school for specially gifted wizards and witches.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventure rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rowena Relenin
Aether
Aether
Rowena Relenin

Adventure rules Empty
PostSubject: Adventure rules   Adventure rules I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:18 pm

1. Reward Game - This is the kind of game in which at the end the player who played the best will receive a reward. The reward is for the character: some kind of treasure which will prove useful later on in the game. It can be weapons, wands, potions, gold, practically anything that will be useful even if it doesn’t seem like it at the moment.

2. Storytelling – This is a simple storytelling. There is no reward at the end, it is only for your enjoyment. Such games are usually short and are less dangerous. Usually…

3. Game of Death - This is one of the most dangerous adventures with storytelling. Usually at the end of these games someone has to die (it can be an NPC or an actual character). The point is that the game does not end until someone is dead.

4. Users' adventure - a) – These are simply the games which I advertise and people can sign up for them. After a while, I close the application and only those can play who signed up.
4. Users' adventure - b) –Anyone can join in during the actual game. It is also advertised beforehand, but I won’t close applications, so people who saw it late, can just simply join in.

5. Players' adventure – This game is usually advertised IN GAME-STYLE. Jobs, to be more precise. Either the school or other organisations will put out advertisements for different adventures for which you may join in (IN CHARACTER STYLE). Any kind of reward will be mentioned in the advertisement. Gamemasters like to bug in on these games.

Of course, apart from these, users/players can put up ads as well. I made it sound like it’s only from teachers/headmasters, but no. Anyone can make up adventures, so don’t be afraid to put up information! The only ones you are not allowed to make are the Death and the Reward games. Storytelling is possible, if you asked the Gamemaster is he wishes to be your storyteller once you gave him your idea.
Back to top Go down
https://oderiaschoolofmagic.rpg-board.net

Adventure rules
Page 1 of 1