Oderia School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oderia School of Magic

A school for specially gifted wizards and witches.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aaron and Florette (finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron L. Ripley
Earth
Earth
Aaron L. Ripley

Aaron and Florette (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Aaron and Florette (finished)   Aaron and Florette (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:06 pm

*Aaron walking through the corridors, when he hears some voice. He is just now arrived to the school, so he doesn’t know, where can he found anything. He is just walking, and try to inscribed the thinks into his memories. He wears simple clothes. Jeans, and a T-shirt, what is perfect for him at this night. He read, that there are some towers in this school. Exactly, there are two towers. And he couldn’t wait the this time, when he can see these towers for herself. He has a big problem. This problem is, that he hasn’t got friend in this school, and he doesn’t know anybody, so he can’t speak with people. But he hopes, that he just need few days to solve this problem. But he noticed, that in this school there are only few students. He saw some boy sin the bedroom, and some girls, when he had a breakfast, or a lunch. He knows, that he must begin something with this situation.
But this night is not the best time for this. This is a learning night, when he can explors the castle, and the areas around the castle. At least he want it. He knows, that he must climb ont he stairs, if he wanna see something from the tower, so he begins this climbing. It was a hard practice for him, because not used for this. Because of it when he reachs the top of the tower he begins to breathing rapidly. He opens the door there, and take some steps into the room, where he can see lot of telescops. He stand sin one place, and try to breathing normally. For this he needs some minute, but he wait it. He is a patient people.*
Back to top Go down
Florette Broussard
Air
Air
Florette Broussard

PostSubject: Re: Aaron and Florette (finished)   Aaron and Florette (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:35 pm

*Flore chose the same time to have a walk around the castle, but she comes later, than Aaron, so they don't meet at the stairs. The girl was looking for the way to the towers, because it's close to the sky, to the stars, and everything feels better there. Freer. She's happy that she didn't really had anyone so far, who seemed to be interested in her, because she's not here because she wanted to. She's here because of her mother. If the woman wouldn't send her, she'd still be at home, with her books and room and everything. A quiet sigh slips out of her mouth, as she starts her way up to the towers. She hopes she won't find anyone there, but as always things just don't go as she wanted them to do. So as she steps into the room, she's a little bit angry to find Aaron there, but takes a deep breath. She knows, she can't just turn back, because the boy surely had the chance to see her. So she waves lazyly towards Aaron.* - Hello! All alone up here? *asks the girl, trying to be nice. But just because she knows, that if she's nice to others, she might have the chance, to live trough this whole school thing without beeing bullied around all the time. Otherways she isn't that tired because of the stairs: she's used to it, she was always moving a lot: running around the woods, climbing onto trees, and so on. So after the greeting, she's just staying there, looking at the boy, thinking if she should say anything else.*
Back to top Go down
http://fyron.hungarianforum.net/
Aaron L. Ripley
Earth
Earth
Aaron L. Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Aaron and Florette (finished)   Aaron and Florette (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:59 pm

*He stands there some minutes, when somebody come into the room. Aaron turns back, because he wants to see the people, who come into the room. He sees a nice girl who aren't wait, she immediately says hello. Because of it, Aaron can't do nothing, he must do the same.*
-Hello! My name is Aaron!
*Says the young boy. This is a totally new situation for him. He can't remember his old school, where he known others. He was too young when that happened, so he forgets everything about that. But know he has to do something, because the girl can easily think that he can't speak with girls, or he doesn't want to speak with her. But it's not true. Aaron wants some friend, and here is a really nice girl front of him, and he can't tell anything. he feels, that he need to shook his head because with this he can come back to the reality from the world of dreams.*
-I'm so sorry.*Says, because he waits a little bit much time.*-I'm just wondering because I can't believe that I can meet with somebody here. But I'm very happy, so sorry again.*He feels embarrassed, and it's seemed on his face. He needs a little time when he meets with unknown people, but he will be fine in some minutes.*-How are you?*Asks it. He realise, that he doesn't answer her question, so he must fix this mistake.*
-I'm not alone now, and I arrived about two minutes ago.*Says with a little smile on his face. Slowly his embarrassed disappear. He becomes enthusiastic because of the girl, but this is good for him.*
Back to top Go down
Florette Broussard
Air
Air
Florette Broussard

PostSubject: Re: Aaron and Florette (finished)   Aaron and Florette (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:22 pm

- Florette *responses she the introduction. She'd wait with saying hello, if she wouldn't think that maybe the boy will think she's rude or something. She doesn't want to have friends, but wants to get on with the others. It's more comfortable. But after her question, he's just standing, doing nothing, so she starts to get a little bit embarassed as well, 'cause she has no idea if she did something wrong, or what. When Aaron says sorry, she raises one of her eyebrows, thinking about the whys. Why would this boy apologize? Did she miss something? But the other starts to explain the situation, so Flore has the chance to understand what's wrong. She just shakes her head.* - It's fine. There aren't many of us around her yet, so I'm suprised to find someone here too *replies the girl. Now she has a moment, to take a more careful look at the boy: jeans, T-shirt... She can tell, that for Aaron style is not that important, but as far as she can determine, he likes wearing comfortable clothes, just as she does. Otherways she's wearing jeans as well, with a blue T-shirt and a pale pink scarf. She needs the scarf, because she's already got a cold, she doesn't need it to get any worse. Aaron must be able to her it on her voice, as she answers his question.* - I'm fine, but I needed some fresh air. And anyway, I wanted to see some more of the land, and this place is good for that. *As she says this, she takes some steps towards the glass, so she can have a look - more or less - on the sight. Well, it's pretty dark now, but it doesn't really count, it's fine for her.* ~ Note to self: I need to come back here in the morning ~ *thinks the girl, before she gets the answer on her question.* - I see. So... did you come here on purpose? Or you were just walking around the castle? *Yes, for some reason she wants to keep talking. Maybe because she feels that if she'd just stay quiet, the boy wouldn't know what to do again, or would think she doesn't want companion. Which she doesn't, but she doesn't want to be too obvious about that.*
Back to top Go down
Aaron L. Ripley
Earth
Earth
Aaron L. Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Aaron and Florette (finished)   Aaron and Florette (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:54 pm

*Aaron notices, that this girl want to speak with him. It's a very good feeling, and Aaron feel that he is happy because of it. The boy sees how Florette walk to the telescopes, and see the girl while she see the sky. He doesn't want to disturb the girl, so while se is not finished. Untel then moves closer to the girl. After this, he waits a little. But about a half minute later Florette asks from Aaron. The boy thinks about the answer a little bit, but a few seconds later he opens his mouth.*
-We can tell, that this was my purpose, but we can tell, that I just walking and try to explor the school. Firstly, I read, that the castle has a huge tower, where we will learn astrology. So I was curios about it. I liked to see this tower, so because of it I'm here. But I don't know earlier where is this tower, so I found it at random.
*Slowly he realises that he speaks a little bit much. Beacuse of it he finished his monologue and wait a little. After this pause he take steps towards the telescope. And he sees what Florette was before of him. He notices that at night, this is not a good free time activity, because he can't see anything.*
-Where are you from?
*Asks the girl, because he wants to know her. Probably he needs to found our from the name, but he can't, so he has to ask it. He takes some steps towards the walls, and while they speaking he sees what kind of books are in the room, and the pictures on the wall. He walks slowly, because he is not in hurry. He wants to speak a lot with this girl, but he don't know what he should ask from her.*
~What about with me? I'm not that guy, who can't speak with others. I hope, that I just tried, because I don't wanna change. It's a little bit alarming.~
-I hope, it's not a bad question, but why are you choose this school? What was your main reason?
Back to top Go down
Florette Broussard
Air
Air
Florette Broussard

PostSubject: Re: Aaron and Florette (finished)   Aaron and Florette (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:15 pm

*She listens to Aaron's answer, and keeps nodding.* - So you wanted to come here, but you found it accidentaly *sums up what she heard, and then lets the other to have some space and time to take a look on what she was looking some moments before. Then she gets another question. Yes, well, the name Florette is kind of obvious according to her, but she won't point that out, just answers.* - I'm from France. Yes, I know, it's quite surprising that I can speak english this well, but my mother though it's very important for me to learn this languange, so I knew how to speak english years before. *She thinks, it's better if she explaines it right now, because she got a lot of questions earlier in her life, when she told someone, she's from France, and she always had to tell the other why can she speak the international languange so well, so this is less complicated like this.* - And you? *asks Flore back. On one hand because of polution, on the other because she's interested. Her first thought would be England, the second America, because of the name. But who knows, maybe he just changed his name, or something, and he's from somewhere else. After they finished this topic, she's just exploring the telescopes, and sometimes takes a look at Aaron, who's walking around the room. After some silence, the other speaks again, and she just lets go of a sigh.* - My mother wanted me to come her. She thinks this will be good for me, because I can learn from greater magicians, and I can make friends. I'd rather stay home, but I can't really oppugn her. And you? Why did you come here? You choose it for yourself? *Yes, this is a more interesting topic. She starts to get curious about the boy, which is good, for she really isn't that easy-going type. She kinda forgot how to get on well with others, so... The topic isn't the best though, it's a bit painful for her, because she hates her mother for sending her away from home, but she hopes, that she won't have to talk too much about herself.*

// Freeze. //
Back to top Go down
Aaron L. Ripley
Earth
Earth
Aaron L. Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Aaron and Florette (finished)   Aaron and Florette (finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:17 am

//Melt//

*Florette answered his questions. Aaron listened her caefully, because he thought, that this is very important in this situation, and he was curious. When he heard, that the girl comes from France he immediately remembers for his holiday at last summer. He and his parents went to Paris, where they could see every famous attraction.*
-Well, I love France. We went o France last summer, and I think that France is beautiful. But unfortunaelly we only visited Paris, but I would like to go back there, because I wanna see everything in that country. But my favourite was the little gallerys. I know, that lots of people said, that the best is Eiffel Tower, and the other famous thing. But I don't. Where are you grown up? I mean, what city?
*He asks Florette. He knows, that he speak too much, but he hopes that this is not problem. He begins to feel relieved in the company of Florette. After he get this information about France, he heard that the brown haired girl told a little about her mother's choice. It's very interesting for him, because he can't imagine that his parents make a decision without they ask his opinion. Teherefore Florette can sees incomprehension on the boy's face.*
-It's really interesting. No, I mean it's weird. Sorry. I just can't imagine, that my parents make this huge decision without me. Of course, when we chose school, they offered me some oportunity, but I made the final decision. And I chose this school, because it's quite close to home.
*Aaron hopes, that with these words he is not hurt Florette. He finished his walking, and stand in one place. From this place see what the girl doing. He knows that this tower will be much better interesting when they come here with a teacher, because he or she will show them what they need to do with these equipments. In this moment Aaron realise, that he didn't tell where are he comes from.*
-Anyway I comes from Scotland. We have a big property in an island.
*He doesn't want to speak more about his family now. In the other time he speak about it happily, but now not. Preferably he asks something, because he only can know this girl through the questions.*
-And what you like to do in your free time? What's your hobbys? Have you got a pet?
*He asks lot, but he thinks that these questions are in connection, so he thinks, that this is not problem. He hopes, that the girl is not boring tonight, because if he is boring he haven't got a chance to meet with this girl again.*
Back to top Go down
Florette Broussard
Air
Air
Florette Broussard

PostSubject: Re: Aaron and Florette (finished)   Aaron and Florette (finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:54 am

*As she's listening to Aaron, talking about Paris she starts to feel a little bit homesick. She really misses the capital, she wasn't there since her father died.* - I grew up in Paris. We lived there until 2007, then we moved to the country, into a little village, literaly I wouldn't even call it a village, there were just ten or twelve houses there. It's near to Badonviller *explains the girl.* - Otherways the most beautiful thing in France is the landscape. The nature. It's really wonderful. *For the first timne tonight, she lets go of a wan smile. She loves talking and thinking about her fatherland, she's really tied to France. And she's even more tied to the nature, and altough he really loves Paris, she loves the country even more. She belongs to the nature. Then she is asked about the school, and she really doesn't like the answer. She lays her head down, finding the floor really interesting and nodding at Aaron's answer. For her it's normal, that her mother, Béatrice is the leader, and she has to do what she says. That's just like this by them since her father died. She'd right ask, where Aaron is from, when the other anwers the unsaid - well, not now, because she's already asked it once - question. She nodds at the answer.* - I've been at Scotland once or twice, but mostly we were visiting castles. The countryside by you is really beautiful, though it's a bit too rainy. But this whole country, Great Britain, I mean, is too wet. On the other hand... It's quite good for the plants *smiles Florette again. Then she gets three more questions to answer, so she starts answering.* - I like going for walks, and beeing in the nature. There is nothing better than climing onto a tree, and listening to the brids' song. I like reading and drawing, because with these I can use my fantasy for something. And yes, I have a rabbit, called Lou. I left him in the dormitory. Your turn *says the girl, with a little laughter. She starts to get more opened as well, but maybe - all right, probably - it's just because she's tired, for it's quite late now, she's usually in bed this time. She isn't bored, but who knows, if she'll be like this tomorrow as well? Usually she isn't this friendly and opened, so Aaron rather asks his questions now while he has the chance to get answers to them.*
Back to top Go down
Aaron L. Ripley
Earth
Earth
Aaron L. Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Aaron and Florette (finished)   Aaron and Florette (finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:24 am

*While he is listening Florette's answers he yawns. Aaron affraids that this is seemed like bored, but it's not true. Because he thinks, that they reach a really interesting theme, and he is really happy, because he begin to know Florette. He get to know that the french girl likes nature very well, and some other things too.*
~I think she need lots of time for create a friendship. But I'm not sure, that am I likeable for her, or not. It's a good question, but I don't know the answer, and of course I can't ask it.~
*After the girl finished her answers Aaron didn't say anything. He knows, that he have to tell his hobbys too, but he found out, what he really likes. And after a few moment he begin his answer.*
-Yes, Great Britain is a little bit too wet. But the people can get used to. So I think, that Scotland is as nice place as France.
*After he says his opinion about the weather of the Great Britain he continues with his favourite free time activities.*
-I like learning so much, and read books. Of course I only like learning what is interesting for me. I hate unknown things, because of it I wanna know everything. And I like nature as well as you. If I understand well your words. But to tell you the truth I don't like to climb into the trees, but I like walking in the forest, or just in a garden. I love speaking with others, but I know, and I love to be with my friends. I think, these are my best free time activites. Of course I like sports too, but I'm not so good in these, so these are not my favourites.
*It was a little bit long answer, but he usually does this, so when Florette knows him from a long time she will get used to it. After his answer he takes some step towards the door. From this the girl can found out what he wanna do. He is sleepy, so he have to go.*
-I'm so sorry Florette, but I'm very sleepy. I hope, that this is not our last meeting, but now I have to go. It was a great time for me, and I hope that I see you as soon as possible. Or are you come with me?
*After this goodbyes he wait a little while the girl can make a decision. If she comes with the boy, they walk together towards the dormitory. But if not, they go further in a different ways, and in this case Aaron says good night.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron and Florette (finished)   Aaron and Florette (finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaron and Florette (finished)
Page 1 of 1