Oderia School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oderia School of Magic

A school for specially gifted wizards and witches.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A strange saturday morning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eoin Kavanaugh
Fire
Fire
Eoin Kavanaugh

A strange saturday morning Empty
PostSubject: A strange saturday morning   A strange saturday morning I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:15 pm

It's such a fine Saturday, I have to say! I finally have some time to relax. Well, I did not overexert myself, but you know... Yesterday was friday, which means, that I have a real nasty hangover. I grabbed myself a bottle of water and walked here to relax a bit. I could have picked the garden outside, but damn, I feel a vampire - not the sparkly kind. The unfiltered sunlight is torturing me, my retina feels burning. Even my skin! Bela Lugosi would be envious. But he's pretty much dead now.
I chose myself a nice bench to groan on. Sitting would be an awful exaggeration. It's more like owling. I think I look like a really grumpy owl with greyish feathers. Yes... I should have born as an owl. Hangovers would be non-existent and I could annoy Rowlina with my hooting. I could stalk her invisibly... Yes, yes, that's good.
I have to let out a really upset sigh. It's not my day. Argh.

Last edited by Eoin Kavanaugh on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Florette Broussard
Air
Air
Florette Broussard

PostSubject: Re: A strange saturday morning   A strange saturday morning I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:57 pm

- Lou! Come back you sot rabbit! *yell I, as a rabbit arrives to the Atrium. Yes, I have some problems with my little pet here, for the bunny loves freedom. About calling him foolish in French, well, I'm not absolutely used to speak English all the time, so I guess this will happen again and again. Back to the rabbit: I've been chasing him for an hour or so, but finally here I have the chance to get him. So I jump, and get the rabbit, and land by the feets of one of my headmasters. When I look up, and see the man, I let go of a quiet gasp, and jump on my feet. Great. I made a complete fool of myself, could this day get any worse?* - I, um, think I'm sorry for, um, interrupting you, Sir. *Good, try to explain yourself, that will definetly make things better. I lay my head down, thinking what would be better. If I just walked away, without saying another word, or if I tried to start a conversation. Though I don't really have any intentions to talk about anything, nor I have any ideas what could I say to a grown up, a man, so for now, I just stay quiet, and give him a chance to decide about me. Lou still seems to be a bit too lively, what usually isn't a problem, but I think the man opposite me wouldn't be too happy if I'd let my rabbit jump on him, so I try to hold him tight enough.*
Back to top Go down
http://fyron.hungarianforum.net/
Eoin Kavanaugh
Fire
Fire
Eoin Kavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: A strange saturday morning   A strange saturday morning I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:22 pm

The pain is incomprehensible... My head is just about to crack in two, I have a strange numb feeling all over in my body. I'll never drink again. Until next weekend. But I definitely never going to drink rum again. Whisky is okay, especially Irish, but this. I would be a rather bad pirate. Good thing my parents didn't named me Jack Sparrow. Why am I in such a philosophic mood? Darn. I should do something with myself, my life is in ruins. I have to laugh a bit, this thought is as invalid as it is. My life is fine, I have no regrets. Maybe I should return to London someday... to visit my previous workplace.
The calamity of my thoughts is detecting a disturbance ahead. Namely, a rabbit and the owner. They made themselves quite an entrace, I have to give credit for that. She is embarassed, that's a fact. Her cheeks are flushed, she's staring downwards and her breathing skipped for a moment there. I flash a smile on her.
"That's alright, you didn't interrupted me." I shake my head with a silent giggle. Poor thing, so young, so fragile and she stumbles into me. I would call her unlucky. Until she turns eighteen in a few years. She's going to be lucky then...
"What the name of that cute little lagomorph... and his owner's?" without thinking, the question comes out from me. I don't recall the last occasion when I saw a rabbit. Alive... I check her out thoroughly. Shy little bird...
Back to top Go down
Florette Broussard
Air
Air
Florette Broussard

PostSubject: Re: A strange saturday morning   A strange saturday morning I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:20 pm

*I'm really quite embarraced, and Lou really doesn't help me even a little bit. Sometimes I think I should've send him back to the forest, and ask for a dog instead, which wouldn't make this much trouble. But I've already made my choice, so I have to bear the consequences. I just nod to the first sentence, and I rather answer the question.* - He's Lou, and my name is Florette Broussard. *After this, again, I have no idea what to say. I can't really ask back, 'cause I did my research, and I know his name, so that wouldn't be realistic enough. And anyway, I won't ask something I already know! I let go of a silent sigh, and raise my head, to examine the man front of me. Looks like he wasn't really well, maybe he's sick, or something. He must be around his forties, or so. I feel the blush fading on my face, lets my freckles be visible again, which isn't much better, but at least I might look a little bit more confident.* - He's always causing trouble. This isn't the first time I had to run after him. *I don't really know, why I shared that detail, maybe because this way I'm not just standing and staring at him. Now it's quite clear, that I can't just slip away, and leave him to do whatever he was doing, so I try to be not too annoying. Because according to me, if someone stands right in front of me, and does nothing else but examining me, that is irritating.*
Back to top Go down
http://fyron.hungarianforum.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A strange saturday morning   A strange saturday morning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A strange saturday morning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oderia School of Magic :: Archive :: Archive-
Jump to: